The INVRT Subgun Mag Pouch is a unique combination of materials that yields ultimate versatility from a single pouch. Though designed to retain a 30rd subgun magazine in the INVRT’D™ position, it is just as at home in a traditional, opening-up role. Retention inverted is possible even without the included shock cord keeper.
Twenty round magazines are equally at home in this magazine pouch, making them ideal for low profile or minimalist setups. PALS webbing on the back means that you can use this pouch just about anywhere (clips are included). This pouch is proudly made in the USA and is Berry Compliant.
- Fits Glock double stack (9/40) and similarly sized magazines, including B&T APC9 and GHM9, and Grand Power Stribog
- Longer length than the pistol pouch, designed for subgun magazines
- Use with opening up, or down (INVRT’d)
- Maintains shape for easy mag insertion
- Optional removable shock cord keeper for extreme use cases (sold separately)
- 2″ scuba webbing with 4″ mil-spec elastic sleeve for secure retention
- PALS webbing compatible, clips included
- Made in the USA and is Berry Compliant
There are no reviews yet.