The INVRT AR10/M1A Mag Pouch is a unique combination of materials that yields ultimate versatility from a single pouch. Though designed to retain a 30rd rifle magazine in the INVRT’D™ position, it is just as at home in a traditional, opening-up role.
PALS webbing on the back means that you can use this pouch just about anywhere (clips are included). This pouch is a double magazine pouch and spans 4 columns of PALS. This pouch is proudly made in the USA and is Berry Compliant.
- Designed for 7.62 magazines (AR10, M1A, SCAR 17, Rem 700 and similar) – we recommend using 20rd+ magazines (pouches are 4″ deep)
- Use with opening up, or down (INVRT’d)
- Maintains shape for easy mag insertion
- Optional removable shock cord keeper for extreme use cases (sold separately)
- 2″ scuba webbing with 4″ mil-spec elastic sleeve for secure retention
- PALS webbing compatible, clips included
- Made in the USA and is Berry Compliant