Frequently Asked Questions
- When will my order ship? – UPDATED 3/28/20 – Backordered items typically ship in 3-4 weeks. INVRT PRODUCTS – Due to COVID-19, INVRT backorders are expected to ship in 8-10 weeks from order date.
- What is the backorder policy? Due to the handcrafted nature of some of our products and other lead time and manufacturing requirements, orders containing backordered items are non-refundable. Orders that contain backordered items ship when ALL items on order are available. This does not apply to orders with all items marked as “In Stock”. We make our best effort to keep current lead times up to date on product pages and this FAQ page.
IC-LOCK GUN LOCKS
- Can multiple IC-Locks be keyed the same? Yes! Simply make your request in the “order notes” during checkout.
- How do I submit my request for custom engraving? Simply make your request in the “Engraving notes” box that appears after selecting the custom engraving option.
SBP BLADE PROTECTOR
- What are the SBP Pistol Brace Protectors? The SBP Blade Protectors are PROTECTION devices for your firearm equipped with a Shockwave Blade. They protect against accidental drops on the Shockwave, and also help with steadying the firearm when propped against a wall. Also great if you need to “mortar” a jammed firearm. Beat up the protector instead of your blade.
- Can I use the SBP on my AR15 or buffer tube equipped PISTOL? NO. The ATF presently “finds that the Shockwave Blade Stabilizer brace as modified by the installation of the “SBP Protector”, would constitute the “making”, and redesign, of the Shockwave Blade Stabilizer in a manner that if attached to a handgun, with a barrel of less than 16 inches, would result in “making” a short-barreled rifle.” Read the ATF’s entire determination letter here.
- OK, so are these legal to use? The SBP may be used on a rifle with barrel length of 16″ or longer, or a lawfully registered SBR.
- What is your return policy on the SBP? You may return the SBP in new, unused condition within 30 days of receiving it. THE SBP MUST STILL HAVE THE ZIP TIE AND WARNING TAG INSTALLED AND INTACT. SBPs that are returned without the zip tie and tag intact will be subject to at 25% restocking fee. Contact us for an RMA number for your return.
MOUNT UP! GUN MOUNT SYSTEM
- Can multiple mounts be keyed alike? Yes. All mounts in an order are keyed the same, unless you make a note during checkout or contact us requesting otherwise.
- Where are the installation instructions? You can find them here.